22 Smart Kitchen Organization And Storage Ideas That You Will Come To Love
1. try a hanging pantry organizer that easily rests over the top of your pantry door for easy access to your favorite snacks.
2. Hang a spice rack on the inside of the cabinets under your sink to hold extra sponges and scrub brushes.
3. Put knife blocks in a drawer to keep knives from rattling around.
4. Keep your cabinets clutter-free with a six-piece organizer set.
5. Pin boxes of baggies right onto the wall for easy access.
6. Sort out your cutlery drawer using cheap baskets from the dollar store.
7. Keep your sponges and dish brushes moisture-free with a flexible plastic sink caddy.
8. Splurge on a six-piece refrigerator and freezer bin set that’ll help you get the most space out of your fridge.
9. Use a small tension rod to make a second shelf for your spice cabinet.
10. Pick your messiest kitchen cabinet, and use inexpensive plastic bins as faux pull-out drawers.
11. Put food in labeled bins to use your freezer space more efficiently.
12. Hang up measuring cups and spoons on a wall or cabinet door so you can always find them.
13. Make your dishes easier to grab with a three-tier chrome kitchen rack that stands them up and organizes them for you.
14. Turn your pantry into an Instagram-worthy organized dream with clear plastic storage bins.
15. Secure clothespins to the inside of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets to make extra sponges or washcloths easy to find and grab.
16. Install a tension curtain rod above your kitchen sink to make it easy to find your towel and sponge.
17. Install a pull-out drawer underneath the sink to make cleaning supplies easier to reach.
18. Get an organizer for all those boxes of foil, wax paper, and plastic wrap that are always jamming up your drawers.
19. Have a neat and organized tea collection with this storage container that’ll perfectly hold up to 100 bags.
20. Arrange the food in your pantry based on which ingredients you use the most often.
21. Store even your heaviest pans with a sturdy freestanding rack.
22. Give your pots a way to lie low and install a pull-out base organizer.