Here are 5 Ways to Create a Fabulous Reach in Closet
When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are it’s a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets. The truth is even if we could afford to remodel, walk in closets may not be the best use of floor space. I would rather have a good size master bedroom and a reach in closet than a tiny room and a walk in closet. You can create a fabulous reach in closet with these little tricks.
1. Add extra shelves, hanging bars, or drawers to get the most out of your space. You can buy a little shelf or dresser to put in your closet or if you are a DIYer you can completely redesign your reach in closet. I would love to design my closet like this someday.
2. Add a mirror. Create a space in your closet for getting ready. A little shelf with your makeup and hair accessories and a lovely mirror would be a great addition to any closet. You could include a jewelry organizer too. If your bedroom or bathroom have limited space then a little vanity in the closet would be perfect. Just pull up a chair and get ready for the day.
3. Buy matching hangers. This seems silly, but it really does make a difference in the look of your closet. You can usually find white plastic hangers in packs of 10 for a dollar. It’s worth the small investment.
4. Add lighting. I love white string lights. There is something so dreamy and romantic about them. They would be a great addition to a reach in closet. If you don’t want to wrangle extension cords though you can find battery powered push lights to give you a little extra lighting in your closet.
5. Add a little style with colorful shelf paper and closet labels. Labels will not only brighten things up and add style they will also really help you to keep your clothes organized! Courtesy: homesimplyorganized.com.